For an airline, providing premium in-flight catering services is a complex process involving collaboration among various stakeholders like the caterer, suppliers, and sub-departments to ensure that the right meal is served to the right passenger on every flight but practically airline catering departments face critical challenges while finding ways to uplift their operational and service levels.
iGUID in-flight catering services enable you to manage flight kitchens efficiently.
Why choose IGUID flight catering solution
- To monitor and control costs by reducing meal wastage
- To ensure effective galley load plan with lesser fuel consumption
- Reporting and analytical capability helps to track
- critical customer complaints and onboard service violations to maintain extremely high-level security.
- Centralised in-flight catering solution enables airline planners and decision makers to respond quickly to operational changes.
- Offers complete control over invoice reconciliation process with minimal reduction in overpayments
MAKE THE MOVE TODAY; GET AHEAD WITH IGUID
Cost-effective tailor-made and robust technology-driven solutions are the prime crusades that we look to achieve.
Bring the difference of professionalism, technical superiority and custom-made solutions to your business like never before.
All-in-one extremely cost effective services offering for managing your Cloud Application (SaaS/PaaS)
including Implementation, Training, Upgrade, Support
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
SALIC has geographical spread of workforce across Saudi Arabia, Canada and UK which has posed certain challenges in managing the workforce and to automate the processes pertaining to our employees
New Mowasat Hospital, Kuwait
”iGUID has helped us in streamlining our processes within finance, SCM and HR track. IGUID has introduced significant improvement and automation within the Application processes. We
Knowledge Economic City, Saudi Arabia (KEC)
”Managing the Enterprise application & DB environment in a cost-effective manner without compromising on the quality of services to our business users was